Subscribe:

Hottest Korean Girl Im Ji Hye

Im Ji Hye is one of the most famous Korean race models and is one of my favorites. Ok, I’m not kidding any of you because you know I love all the Korean girls, but honestly, Im Ji Hye really sparks something in me when I see her pictures. I won’t play favorites myself, but maybe you’ll find that she’s your favorite. No matter what, she certainly is a beautiful Korean girl. And just for the record, she is supposedly all natural. That’s right guys, no cosmetic enhancements on this girl at all.
Im Ji Hye
Name: Im Ji Hye (林智慧, 임지혜)
Height: 172cm (5 feet 8 inches)
Weight: 49kg (110 lbs)
Measurements: 37D-25-37
Age: 24 (born February 14, 1986)
I find it somehow right that the beautiful Korean race queen Im Ji Hye was born on Valentine’s Day. It’s somehow poetic to have such a beautiful Korean girl born on the celebrated day of love, don’t you think? In any case, I feel like Cupid has nailed my heart after seeing this amazing Korean girl.

Im Ji Hye