Subscribe:

Cute Korean Girl Lee Ji Woo

When you look at Lee Ji Woo it’s so obvious right away what makes her a popular Korean race model. This girl has such a pretty face and amazing body that I’m sure all the guys want to get with her. She is also quite tall for a Korean girl and has the long legs that seem to go on forever. And if you heard her talk you would hear she has a soft and sensuous voice as well. All together a very complete and sexy package.
Lee Ji Woo
Name: Lee Ji Woo (이지우)
Height: 172cm (5 feet 8 inches)
Weight: 50kg (110 lbs)
Measurements: 32-23-35
Age: 24 (born February 3, 1986)
Lee Ji Woo models for the Daewoo brand, but honestly I don’t care what car company she is working for as long as I get to see her lovely photos, cute face and sexy body. I’m sure you guys agree with me as well. It’s nice to see hot cars and hot girls together, but at the end of the day I think the hot Korean girls are a much bigger draw.

Lee Ji Woo
See more pictures of the hot and sexy Korean girl Lee Ji Woo here. You’ll be glad you did.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Love Korean Girls to get more hot Korean girl pics delivered right to your inbox.