Subscribe:

New Japanese Gravure Idol Kurumi Shiina

Kurumi Shiina is one of the newer Tokyo born gravure idols to hit the scene in japan. I picked up a bunch of her photos lately so I thought I’d share some of them with you here. Like many of the Japanese bikini models she is a small girl (just 148cm tall) and she also has quite a bust line. Unlike many of the other Japanese gravure girls though she is quite thin in the waist and has medium sized hips. I think she looks perfectly proportioned, how about you?
Kurumi Shiina
Name: Kurumi Shiina (椎名くるみ)
Height: 148cm (4 feet 10 inches)
Weight: 44kg (97 lbs)
Measurements: 36G 23 33
Age: 21 (born January 31, 1989)
Honestly, Kurumi has one of those Japanese doll faces and I suppose considering her size it’s not surprising. I’m looking forward to seeing more of her in the future and I suppose you guys are too. Because she’s fairly new on the scene there’s not a huge amount of pics out there yet like other gravure models, but I imagine she’ll be releasing more on a regular basis as her fan base increases. For now enjoy these and more in the link below.

Kurumi Shiina
See much more of the young, beautiful and sexy Japanese gravure girl Kurumi Shiina here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Japanese Girls Love to get more hot Japanese girl pics.